Monday, March 15, 2010

Memory Verse 6

I am sitting here with my morning cup of tea enjoying my first morning of Spring Break. I have a short to-do list for the week including some intense spring cleaning as well as getting ahead with some home business objectives. But, that aside, this week will include lots of rest and lots of time spent with my hubby! When I am able to sleep in and have a little different routine than normal, I usually fail to be as great at my Bible study time. I'm going to work really hard this week to have that not be the case. In fact, I'd love to be able to use the lack of routine as a way to spend lots of time in Bible study and reflection because I don't have a clock staring me down! We'll see how it goes!!!

I have found two verses for the next two weeks that are very important to me right now. At this point in the school year I'm very overwhelmed. At school there is more to do than time to do it in the next 11 weeks. And because I also have a job from home right now it seems often that there is always work to do somewhere without a minute to rest. This overwhelmed, 2 job feeling is for a season that is quickly approaching an end; but in the meantime I need to cling to the One who will get me through this season peacefully and with purpose! So, here's my verses for the last half of March:

Isaiah 46:4
"I am He. I am He who will sustain you. For I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Isaiah 26:3
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You."

Enjoy my dear friends!

0 comments: