Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Excitements and Sorrows

These days I am finding myself in a complex emotional state: I'm dying to move, but I'm dreading moving-all at the same time. I'm so ready to get there and be closer to where Taylor works, where the majority of our social life is, and where we will be ministering! I'm dreading packing and moving in the heat. Every move is pretty much this way. Full of excitements and sorrows.

Things I Will Miss About Our Current Place:
-This was our first place together. Because of that, it will always hold a special place in our hearts.
-garden bathtub
-walk-in closets
-big bedrooms
-fireplace
-the fabulous area all around the apartment complex
-the wonderful office staff

Things I'm Really Excited About Our New Place:
-LOTS of windows
-a huge kitchen
-beautiful laminate wood floors
-my own office that's not part of the guest room
-an aMaZiNg, big laundry room
-1.3 miles from the church
-not living on the 3rd floor
-everything is brand new
-a great storage space under the stairs

Despite the few sad "goodbyes" I'm beside myself excited and can't wait to get on with the move!!!

0 comments: